4.3

After learning that vudu offers a "HDX" version of their movies which is additionally promoted with 7.1 surround to movies shot in 7.1. I realize that all of these movies are only in 5.1.

Every one of them: Iron Man, 3:10 to Yuma, Lone Survivor, etc. This really *** me off because I had a sizeable collection in my apple tv. account. But when I put my home theater in my av guys told me that hdx was the only way to go.

They too swore that I would be able to watch my vudu movies in 7.1.

This is absolute bait and switch!

Peer200x wrote the review because of "false advertising" at VUDU. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2700 and wants VUDU to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was audio limitation, being lied to, slow customer response times and forms would not take my acct username. Author liked the most convenient and interface. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Apple or Roku. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VUDU vudu online movies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments