1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I spent over $200 ‘converting’ my DVD and BluRay movies to Digital.

Some converted the wrong version , Some converted to a cartoon (I kid you not) and many that they have in their own library cannot be converted for whoever knows why.

I wrote a detailed complaint. They answered with a robot letter. Then I separated the 4 issue I had into 4 separate emails with photos, scan codes and details a 4 year old should be able to understand.

Another robo letter saying how sorry they were that I was having trouble...and cut and pasted some ‘possible’ trouble shooting issues from their website. I had already read everything on the website to get help BEFORE emailing them.

SO after 5 e mails, today I get one that says it’s been over 96 hours so ****ding ding ding****** my account issues must have been solved and they are closing out this communication with me.

They have no Customer Service. They have young people in a forgein country half way around the world, for whom English is their 3rd language. They only use robo letters. No one has the slightest idea what to do with a real complaint. They just let the clock tick down and then close out the file as ‘problem solved’

What a joke. How have they survived this long while treating their customers with such utter contempt?

Product or Service Mentioned: Vudu Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No one answers any issues, Cutoer service is non existant, Only robo letters are sent when you complain, I took hours to detail the issues with the problem movies.

Comments